viernes, 1 de octubre de 2010

DESCRIPTIVE TEXT

1.-How  old are you?
I am 17 years old

2.-What do you look like?
I´m tall black eyes and long black hair, brown skin.

3.-What kind of clothes do you wear?
My favorite clothes are jeans, t-shirt, blusas black and walking shoes.


4.-What do you do? Do you like it?
I´m student, yes because i learn to new thing

5.-What are you favorite hobbies? Why do you like them?
Whatch t.v. because i like.

6.-Where do you live?
I live in Motozintla.

7.-Do you like living there?  Why or why not?
Yes i like, because it´s beautiful.

 I am 17 year old, i am tall, black eyes long black hair and brown skin. i wear my favorite clothes are jeans, t-shirt, black blouse and waiking shoes because i like it a am a student i like my job because i learn new thing i enjoy whatch t.v. because i like me i often watch t.v. alls the days i also like read books interesting because i like study. I live in Motozintla. People in Motozintla are friendly, good, and happy i enjoy living in Motozintla because is big and beautiful.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario